the most stupid thing ive ever heard

Trauma_Luna

• Members

well..

everything happened when i was talking to a dude who is starting a band and play guitar, he was saying to me that he is gonna be famous very soon, because in the world there are not very good guitar players , he just need to wait the necessary time to yngwie malmsteen and John petrucci die and the whole world would be needed of good guitarists and quickly he will gonna be recognized.

I think that is the most stupid thing that I have listened in my life

• Members

well..

everything happened when i was talking to a dude who is starting a band and play guitar, he was saying to me that he is gonna be famous very soon, because in the world there are not very good guitar players , he just need to wait the necessary time to yngwie malmsteen and John petrucci die and the whole world would be needed of good guitarists and quickly he will gonna be recognized.

I think that is the most stupid thing that I have listened in my life

He's just one of millions of guitar players with the same attitude. A few of them are actually almost half as good as they think they are.

• Members

Wow, a rare moment of sensitivity from C7 - and for a furriner, no less.
:wave:

Yeah, dude's trying to communicate with us in our language, I applaud that. What bugs me about making fun of ESL chatters is that if you met that person face to face, you wouldn't dare point and laugh at their grammatical errors.:D

Plus, I don't know how fluent Rippin' Robin and MBIYF were before they started posting in English speaking forums, but in many cases, those loony Dutchmen destroy the English grammar skills of their American and British compatriots here. Maybe after a while of posting and reading the English posts here, Trauma Luna will be at that point as well...

C7

• Members

Fo-shizzle C7... most 'mericans can't put together a complete and grammatically crrect sentance these days....

I'm interviewing for a job, it blows me away how bad the grammar is in the waitng rooms.. I took a clerical test the other day that was laughable. It still seemed to me that the crew in te waiting room probably didn't fare so well on that test.....

Archived