Dunlop straplock buttons..are they available without the strap part??

dogman

• Members

I have 3 really nice bass straps already set up with the srtaplocks on them and quite a few of my basses have the matching buttons on the horn and heal to use with them, but what I need to know is can I buy just the buttons seperately WITHOUT having to buy the complete system for each bass since I plan on just using the 3 straps I have(I have 12 basses and am not gonna spend the $$ to have a seperate one for each!!)

To sum it up I NEED just these(quite a few of them in fact) and as cheap as possible:

526a_1_b.JPG

WITHOUT having to buy the complete setup which has the above pair of buttons and also part that attaches onto your strap like so:

straplock.jpg

The above item is about $15 for each setup, so Im trying to go the most ecomonic route possible. Anyone have a link to anywhere online that sells just the buttons you screw onto the bass iteself? Thanks!

• Members

Of course and I have a ton of them. Let me find a link.

http://www.allparts.com/store/hardware-strap-buttons-ap-6582-001,Product.asp

They also have them in black and gold.

Kindness, thanks man!! Geez, I feel like an idiot now though, I should have known the answer to this as AllParts has a booth at the Arlington Guitar Show every year..my short term momory is not what it use to be:cry:

Thanks for the help buddy!!:wave::thu:

• Moderators

Kindness, thanks man!! Geez, I feel like an idiot now though, I should have known the answer to this as AllParts has a booth at the Arlington Guitar Show every year..my short term momory is not what it use to be:cry:

Thanks for the help buddy!!
:wave::thu:

My pleasure, that's what I'm here for. :cool:

And yes, you are an idiot! :p

Archived