OT (again): Playing for the league championship tonight!

zachoff

• Members

Totally lost... 5-2. Lame. Our goalie had his worst game of the year. It was 3-0 8 minutes into the game. Then we all kinda settled down. I was even w/ 4 shots on goal. Not great, but what can you do? Well, another season starts in two weeks... Time to start over!

• Members

I don't play in summer leagues (I play pickup over the summer, but not league - I need a little time to rest, lol), but signups are going on here for the fall/winter leagues. :thu: I'm looking forward to it! Plus there's only 5-6 weeks before the NHL starts back. ;)

• Members

I don't play in summer leagues (I play pickup over the summer, but not league - I need a little time to rest, lol), but signups are going on here for the fall/winter leagues.
:thu:
I'm looking forward to it! Plus there's only 5-6 weeks before the NHL starts back.
;)

Hell yeah. "What are you most looking forward to about the upcoming football season?" The upcoming hockey season! :thu:

• Members

Hell yeah. "What are you most looking forward to about the upcoming football season?" The upcoming hockey season!
:thu:

Seriously. :) Nashville won't be as high-power as they were last year, but they're still going to be very solid. Assuming Sullivan comes back healthy, the top two lines should be able to put up some solid numbers. Bonk and Gelinas on the third line should be able to contribute, and the defense should actually be a touch better than last year from a defensive standpoint - they lost some offensive punch when Timmonen left for Philly, but bringing deVries in should help improve the overall defensive play, I hope. Zidlicky is more than capable of picking up the offensive slack from the blueline, and Weber and Suter have been improving by leaps and bounds. They're both future all-stars, IMO.

Colorado looks to be much improved this year, eh? I wouldn't be too surprised to see Nashville and Colorado matched up in the playoffs this year. :)

• Members

Seriously.
:)
Nashville won't be as high-power as they were last year, but they're still going to be very solid. Assuming Sullivan comes back healthy, the top two lines should be able to put up some solid numbers. Bonk and Gelinas on the third line should be able to contribute, and the defense should actually be a touch better than last year from a defensive standpoint - they lost some offensive punch when Timmonen left for Philly, but bringing deVries in should help improve the overall defensive play, I hope. Zidlicky is more than capable of picking up the offensive slack from the blueline, and Weber and Suter have been improving by leaps and bounds. They're both future all-stars, IMO.

Colorado looks to be much improved this year, eh? I wouldn't be too surprised to see Nashville and Colorado matched up in the playoffs this year.
:)

That'd be rad. I have tix to the Col/Nsh game in Denver so I'm excited for that. Yeah, with Leopold coming back and Briesbois and Turgeon gone they'll be freed up for more talent for sure. Plus getting Smyth and Hannan make a huge difference. I'm super excited for this season. DeVries is solid. I was bummed when Col lost him.

Archived