back to school

jonathan_matos5

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFy6KabROPk

classes started today for me and i have made a couple observations :thu:

first college girls are hot even the ones that are ugly compared to some are hot:eek: maybe ive gotten used to working with 40+ year old obese women but all i can say is 18-20something are a whole lot easier on the eyes.

second as a music major it seems like everybody uses the classes that you are required to take as electives. it felt like i was the only music major in just about every class and im talking about concert band, music fundamentals, and piano 1 here.

finally low brass players ie trombone, tuba, baritone etc are about as cool as bassist. ive forgotten how much fun it is to be in a large ensemble :thu:

• Members

I started my college classes today too. My Journalism: Reporting and Writing class will suck big time. I have to attend the city of Pullman city council meetings and write about it :bor:

This semester I have:

Principles of PR

Reporting and Writing

Laws of Mass Communications

Media Ethics

Sociology of Sports

• Members

I started my college classes today too. My Journalism: Reporting and Writing class will suck big time. I have to attend the city of Pullman city council meetings and write about it
:bor:

This semester I have:

Principles of PR

Reporting and Writing

Laws of Mass Communications

Media Ethics

Sociology of Sports

ive got freshman comp1, fundamentals of music, humanities 1, piano class, concert band, and private trombone lessons. and if the schedule works out ill be in a brass quintet and get paid.:D

a music major's freshman load looks like anybody else taking English and electives :D

your avatar makes me feel like im being worshiped by kiefer sutherland:p

• Members

ive got freshman comp1, fundamentals of music, humanities 1, piano class, concert band, and private trombone lessons. and if the schedule works out ill be in a brass quintet and get paid.
:D

a music major's freshman load looks like anybody else taking English and electives

your avatar makes me feel like im being worshiped by kiefer sutherland:p

The Sociology of Sports class is an elective and I swear about 3/4 of the class is on the football team and the other 1/4 is Broadcasting/Journalism majors wanting to be sports writers. I'm pretty sure I will be top of the class in that class :)

• Members

The Sociology of Sports class is an elective and I swear about 3/4 of the class is on the football team and the other 1/4 is Broadcasting/Journalism majors wanting to be sports writers. I'm pretty sure I will be top of the class in that class
:)

well at least you get to watch sports and get a grade for it:cool:

• Members

I went back today too. No classes yet, I just had a meeting with my adviser about classes and possible thesis topics. I'm a bit of a procrastinator. But then again, I started trying to get this meeting about 2 weeks ago.

I'll second the hot chicks though. I turn 29 tomorrow and feel like a dirty old man. I swear some of 'em were checking me out too!? I guess the Just for Men is working...

• Members

I'll second the hot chicks though. I turn 29 tomorrow and feel like a dirty old man. I swear some of 'em were checking me out too!? I guess the Just for Men is working...

Amen to that, but I WORK at a college.

The views at lunch in the cafe just keep getting better and better. :thu:

• Members

ive got freshman comp1, fundamentals of music, humanities 1, piano class, concert band, and private trombone lessons. and if the schedule works out ill be in a brass quintet and get paid.

a music major's freshman load looks like anybody else taking English and electives

Dude, don't waste your time and money on 101 courses.

Especially English comp!

Take the CLEP exams. A few hours of your time and voila, an entire year of bullshit out of the way. Also look into the TECEP exams. They all have study guides, recommended reading, practice exams, etc.

Focus your energies on subjects that interest and inspire you.

I highly recommend: Micro and Macro Economics and Business Law I/II.

These courses will pay for themselves over and over again, no matter what career you chose.

• Members

when I first saw your thread title... I was wondering to myself... why does it have a :thu: symbol beside it... then I read the 1st comment you made, and I have to agree, haha! Going into my first year of university, and I can already tell who the hot ones are, and they seem to outnumber the "not so hot" ones... which are still kind of good looking

• Members

I went back today too. No classes yet, I just had a meeting with my adviser about classes and possible thesis topics. I'm a bit of a procrastinator. But then again, I started trying to get this meeting about 2 weeks ago.

Happy 29th birthday (to the other half of the Mississippi HCBF crew) :wave:

• Members

The only redeeming quality about Boulder is that you get stuck in a shitty gridlock traffic jam on Broadway every afternoon starting at about 3pm, which would suck except that it's caused by 15,000 hot chicks crossing the road almost simultaneously. Pedestrians have these silly crosswalks that they can just step out into and you have to stop no matter what. So when classes get out, it's madness because the frats and sororities are all on the other side of Broadway. August through about the middle of October, and then April and May are the best viewing periods.:love:

Of course they're all snotty liberal coke whores, but I gives a fuck about all that...

C7

• Members

Happy 29th birthday
(to the other half of the Mississippi HCBF crew)
:wave:

Thanks:wave: I worked in that announcement in a really subtle manner huh.

EDIT: Don't forget about Superiorparts. But I think between you two and myself, we're it for "active" members in the Magnolia State.

Archived