next time you order pizza

D Aussie

• Members

I used to work at a grocery store, and this guy from produce came over, and said "hey want an apricot?" and tossed me a habinero. I of course knew what it was so I said no. He had to fix one of his displays, so I held onto it for a few minutes while we talked. So I gave it back to him and he threw it away. A few minutes I had to wipe my eyes... huge mistake. It burned unmerciful, and swelled, and got all red. I couldn't open it for about an hour.

Best pizza I had was buffalo chicken pizza.

I was cooking with some little green chilies a couple days ago. I chopped a bunch up and slid them into a pan with my hand. I rubbed my left eyebrow with the same hand a few minutes later, and man, did I pay for it. The whole left side of my face burned for half an hour like I had been in the sun for waaay too long, my left nostril was runny, and my left eye watered like I was cooking ten onions.

• Members

My buddy paid me a hundred to eat one once. It was damn hot. Still, for a hundred bucks I'd do it again.

for a hundred bucks I could get stoopid and man up:D

provided there was a gallon of milk to cool down the fire afterwards

could you imagine pepper spray made out of them hot mama jamas:eek:

that would scald your eyeballs right out of your head:freak:

DOH!

we was talking about pizza wasnt we?...

I love real canadian bacon and italian sausage with black olives and mushrooms and plenty of the red pepper seeds smothered in stinky parmesan cheese.

My toungue just slaped me in the eye:love:

• Members

We put green chile on everything here including pizza. Even MickeyDs has to offer green chile. The season just started, too. A 30lb sack for $10.00.

Ahh, New Mexicans. If you like green chiles, trust me, never move to New England. Bad move. No green chile cheesburgers from MickeyDees, just Lobster Rolls. Trying to explain a New Mexico 6-4 by saying it is a little like an Anaheim is the closest I can get. And don't even get me started on price: 30# sack for $10.00? I pay $1.39 for a small can of Ortega chopped!

*weeping in my cheerios this morning. Damn I miss the Land of Enchantment!

• Members

I don't particularly like jalapenos - not the heat so much, it's the flavor, something about it is oily or too "green" something. I like most habeneros, and even chipotle, which are nothing but smoked dried jalapenos. Now a chipotle pizza, with smoked cheese, that'd be interesting.

• Members

Ahh, New Mexicans. If you like green chiles, trust me, never move to New England. Bad move. No green chile cheesburgers from MickeyDees, just Lobster Rolls. Trying to explain a New Mexico 6-4 by saying it is a little like an Anaheim is the closest I can get. And don't even get me started on price: 30# sack for $10.00? I pay $1.39 for a small can of Ortega chopped!

*weeping in my cheerios this morning. Damn I miss the Land of Enchantment!

Albuquerque Tortilla will ship and their chile is very good (as are their tortillas). This morning we went to Hurricanes for a breakfast Disaster Burrito; ground beef, carne adovada, potatoes, egg. cheese smothered in red and green. Mmmmmmm :thu::thu::thu::thu:

• Members

I don't particularly like jalapenos - not the heat so much, it's the flavor, something about it is oily or too "green" something. I like most habeneros, and even chipotle, which are nothing but smoked dried jalapenos. Now a chipotle pizza, with smoked cheese, that'd be interesting.

There's a place around here that does a really good chipotle tomato sauce. Whenever we order from them my wife insists we get it.

• Members

Albuquerque Tortilla
will ship and their chile is very good (as are their tortillas). This morning we went to Hurricanes for a breakfast Disaster Burrito; ground beef, carne adovada, potatoes, egg. cheese smothered in red and green. Mmmmmmm
:thu:

Sweet Jeebus! Ordered a new guitar today (MF Stupid Deal of the Day - why not?) and now a freezer full of the good stuff!!!

(I honestly think the wife will be more upset about the food as opposed to the guitar)....

Thank you!

• Members

Nah, I'm a toppings kind of guy, bring on the buffalo chicken and every other kind of meat you can think of, then start piling on the veggies, skip the olives, try some sweet or hot peppers...

Peppers make a subway sub go from a 5 out of 10 to a 10 out of 10 in my opinion....

Archived