next time you order pizza

D Aussie

• Members

something similar happened to me once... no joke, i ended up praying, pleading with the creator, asking what I had done so bad to endure such pain!

I cringe everytime I hear Johnny Cash's Burning Ring of Fire now...

• Members

My favorite pizza is sold locally as a "Sweep the Kitchen." Everything but the kitchen sink. Jalepenos and anchoves are available, but not included unless you ask for them. Anchoves I can live without. Our cats would probably love the anchoves. But, the peppers are always on top. Mighty tasty!

• Members

Epilogue:

Never again.

I had a 1.5 hour train ride this morning.

I was ready to shit thru the eye of a needle on arrival.

:mad::cry::o

Ahh, the Ring of fire. I got it after eating some great Tom Yum soup in Thailand, very spicy but also the best I have had. The problem came the day after, I had a flight from the North of Thailand to Krabi in the south, I visited many airport and plane toilets in one day, and it burned burned burned :D

• Members

habaneros are much worse. I got paid to eat one, and it was by far the hottest thing ive ever ingested. Lets just say I wasnt feeling good the next day.

Habaneros taste like dirt. Jalapenos may have some heat but they taste good.

Yo.

• Members

Fresh jalapenos are the best. The pickled variety I don't care much for.

Opposite for me.

I got some excellent raspberry/habanero jelly at a fair this summer. :thu:

Next time we get u-bake-it pizza, I'm going to claim a corner of the kid's cheese pizza to try the jalepeno trick.

• Members

habaneros are much worse. I got paid to eat one, and it was by far the hottest thing ive ever ingested. Lets just say I wasnt feeling good the next day.

I work at a grocery store, and once in a while somebody's dumb enough to give into a dare to eat a habanero (not for money, just for "glory" as they see it). Last time I was aware that it happened, the kid vomitted in the lunch room. The guy who bought him the pepper ended up being the one that had to clean it up! :p

• Members

Just get jalepeno.

Its a wonderful taste sensation for a change.

base, sauce, cheese and spicy little chillies.
:thu:
Not looking forward to it on the way out, but.
:eek:

Hey, that's good. Just tried it.

More flavor than I expected.

• Members

I work at a grocery store, and once in a while somebody's dumb enough to give into a dare to eat a habanero (not for money, just for "glory" as they see it). Last time I was aware that it happened, the kid vomitted in the lunch room. The guy who bought him the pepper ended up being the one that had to clean it up!
:p

I used to work at a grocery store, and this guy from produce came over, and said "hey want an apricot?" and tossed me a habinero. I of course knew what it was so I said no. He had to fix one of his displays, so I held onto it for a few minutes while we talked. So I gave it back to him and he threw it away. A few minutes I had to wipe my eyes... huge mistake. It burned unmerciful, and swelled, and got all red. I couldn't open it for about an hour.

Best pizza I had was buffalo chicken pizza.

Archived