OT: Adam Carolla Show listeners?

playdrums

• Members
Anyone else listen to the Aceman's show in the morning? I notice a few of you on here are on the west coast, so thought I'd see if anyone else listens regularly.

Bonaduce has got to go though. He's {censored}in' terrible.

Bonaduce annoyed me initially, but I've grown to like him.Teresa Strasser is smart, hot and funny! I dig the Aceman's show!!!!

• Members

I loved listening to Adam when he was on Love Line. But I can't hear him anymore because he's out on the West Coast.

But if Bonaduce is with him, then I'm not missing much. He was a radio personality in Chicago for a while and his show just sucked balls. All he talked about at the time was the Dodge Viper he had.

• Members

Bonaduce annoyed me initially, but I've grown to like him.Teresa Strasser is smart, hot and funny! I dig the Aceman's show!!!!

+1. At first I was disappointed that they canned Dave Damashek and brought in Bonaduce, but he has really grown on me and I think he makes the show better...different but better.

I don't listen all the time, but if I find myself driving i nmy car in the morning, I have my radio tuned in to the Aceman.

• Members

...I don't listen all the time, but if I find myself driving i nmy car in the morning, I have my radio tuned in to the Aceman.

That's exactly my position, too.

I like when Adam goes on a rant, but other than that, it's just background noise. Also, my sig came from the show.

Archived