OT: Closing on new house tommorrow

walkerci

• Members

Looks photoshopped. When you get there it's gonna be an Airstream on cinderblocks. Way to pay attention to detail.

C7

Ha! I'd show you real pics, but the little woman lost the camera.

It's not bad. 3768 sq ft. 4 beds, 3 baths, in ground pool, all the upgrades, 2/3 acre, etc. Lucked out big time. The house was built to order and the buyer backed out. It's in a gated community with stables, bridle paths, a huge clubhouse, olympic sized pool, kids park, dog park...

$415K.

The only downside is that it is 40 minutes from the airport and 30 minutes from DisneyWorld and Universal Studios.:mad:

• Members

jeebus freaking heist!

my place is worth $595,373.48 (thanks XE! :D) and it's a one bedroom semi detached ground floor massionette in london :freak: ...

at least i have garden...

no pool though...

or garage...

one bathroom...

-wam-

• Members

Great! Welcome to Hell! The thought of owning a house is much better than actually owning it.

It's worth it. I'm buying at near the bottom of the market cycle, the builder gave huge discounts, and then there are the tax deductions.

• Members

Dang, that's a sweet deal, except for the parts about the HOA and Central Florida.
;)

The HOA rules are pretty reasonable. I am going to run for President of the HOA and I will make sure that we have the minimum amount of rules necessary.

• Members

Finished emptying the old house last night.

Now we have to unpack everything.

I hate moving.:mad:

It took 2 van loads just to move houseplants!

It's even worse moving stuff that should have been thrown out 2 moves ago.:rolleyes:

And now we have even more space to fill with more stuff to move, if we ever move again.

Archived