Phoenix Rizin'........Lord of the Sith???

B-Bottom

• Members

As highly trained vocalist this guy says he is (if one remembers the "Basher" series) he should be able to pull off the Star Spangled Banner no problem...man he falls flat on his face on it.

The part in that song that seperates great singers from good singers...he don't even show up. :D:o

• Members

Sans the friggin attitude, I think he's better than many metal singers I've heard..

But, how fu**in' metal are the songs on the myspace-site? Ballads for Chriss sake. Talk about false metal. Or, the invetors of true metal (Manowar) also plays ballads, but ONLY ballads? Weak...

Edit: The last song wasn't a ballad. Sounded lika Priest-copy... very original :rolleyes:

• Members

I love when you post this stuff B-Bottom....this guy is awesome!

my band is looking for a singer right now and I was really thinking about contacting him to see if he wanted to come out. oh and the meeting would be well documented of course:thu:

• Members

my band is looking for a singer right now and I was really thinking about contacting him to see if he wanted to come out. oh and the meeting would be well documented of course:thu:

Hells yes you should!!! Can I come - I'll be the "soundguy" or the "guitar tech" or whatever - I just wanna witness the stupidity.

• Members

The last thing that I need is this guy knowing where I live. if you bring an elephant gun loaded with kryptonite along I'd be happy to have him over
:thu:

That's great!!

Dude, I'll just bring a soft, fuzzy, floppy eared bunny. If he gets out of line, I'll tell him to reign it in, or the bunny gets it.

Archived