Contrary to popular belief

fretless

• Members

I remember seeing a still shot of this a while ago, which I thought was even more awesome. It captured the tiger in full leap with the claw outstreched ready to swing. Absolutely amazing.

Read the rest of the story, interesting how the elephant used it's foot to hold the tiger down and prevent another attack. It's a small mercy the guy only lost three fingers, considering, though if he was a bass player he'd be buggered...

• Members

Humans are so {censored}in stupid.

"Hey honey. Let's load the family on an elephant and go tease the tigers".

Do you see baboons, or chimpanzees, or antelopes doing this? No you do not!
:rolleyes:

Errrr, it's the people that work in the park trying to tranquilize it because it had killed some cows, not just some random people going out and {censored}ing with tigers...

• Members

I remember seeing a still shot of this a while ago, which I thought was even more awesome. It captured the tiger in full leap with the claw outstreched ready to swing. Absolutely amazing.

Read the rest of the story, interesting how the elephant used it's foot to hold the tiger down and prevent another attack. It's a small mercy the guy only lost three fingers, considering, though if he was a bass player he'd be buggered...

I could play bass if I lost 3 fingers. Granted, it would either have to be my left thumb or pinky, or my right ring and pinky finger. Other than that I'd be {censored}ed.

• Members

I could play bass if I lost 3 fingers. Granted, it would either have to be my left thumb or pinky, or my right ring and pinky finger. Other than that I'd be {censored}ed.

Yeah, fair does there's also the videos of the one-armed fella playing some pretty fantastic bass on youtube.

Regardless, the moral of the story is: If you attempt to dart a Tiger, for heaven's sake don't miss. And bring a bigger elephant.

Archived