reccomend me a soft case...

FebruaryStars

• Members

I'm doing some short trip traveling with my bass... mostly train and bus traveling into metro areas.

I'm looking for a backpack style case (not a over the shoulder type) with some decent storage and thick padding. I don't want a rectangular style soft case but rather a gig bag style case...

I'm only looking to store a 2 cables, my BBE Sonic Stomp some strings cleaning rag... not a lot. Can anyone recommend me a good sturdy case? I really don't care about spending $$ to protect a $$$$ bass. :thu:

• Members

I'm doing some short trip traveling with my bass... mostly train and bus traveling into metro areas.

I'm looking for a backpack style case (not a over the shoulder type) with some decent storage and thick padding. I don't want a rectangular style soft case but rather a gig bag style case...

I'm only looking to store a 2 cables, my BBE Sonic Stomp some strings cleaning rag... not a lot. Can anyone recommend me a good sturdy case? I really don't care about spending $$ to protect a $$$$ bass.
:thu:

the one Fretless posted is pretty wild.

I had a fender delux gig bag that was padded pretty well and had some compartments for cables and stuff....

• Members

A hardshell case isn't ideal for making your way through crowded city streets... I need something more agile. Plus it's kinda hard to carry a hardshell case and other things.

from my experience people move out the way in mid town Manhattan or the get a shot in the knee with the hardshells edge...lol

• Moderators

I am happy with the Roadrunner I recently picked up. It is weird that the backpack straps and the main compartment on the back of the bag are mutually exclusively functional, but there is still plenty of storage for what I throw in a gig bag.

Archived