CD Review: Ozzy Osbourne - Black Rain

baracuda2004

• Members

Damn this album rocks so much.. the music definately feels heavier and slightly darker with Blasko on the bass. I didn't want to give it much of a chance at first but I listened to it once through and now i've had it on repeat pretty much all day. If you're a fan of rock/metal or just Ozzy in general i'd suggest picking it up. And damn the guitars are freaking rockin.:thu:

The title track "Black Rain" is probably my favorite of all of them.. definately listen to it if you get the chance.

• Members

Damn this album rocks so much.. the music definately feels heavier and slightly darker with Blasko on the bass. I didn't want to give it much of a chance at first but I listened to it once through and now i've had it on repeat pretty much all day. If you're a fan of rock/metal or just Ozzy in general i'd suggest picking it up. And damn the guitars are freaking rockin.
:thu:

The title track "Black Rain" is probably my favorite of all of them.. definately listen to it if you get the chance.

I heard a cut on the radio, I believe it was Black Rain. It was a great tune and I remember thinking, "that Oz, he's still got it." :thu:

Archived