Inguinal Hernia Repair

ToeJamFootball

• Members

I had mine done on June 25. The surgery, hell, I don't even remember, but it was one heck of a great sleep!!! All I remember is the gas passer telling me he was pumping in the joy juice and about three seconds later I was out like a light!! The next thing I remember was the nurse patting my cheek waking me up. The first few days were not fun because I was afraid to move around, but Vicadin is a wonderful thing!!!!!!!!!! Walking with a cane for about a week ,then everything started feeling better...............It feels great now, even lifted my combo amp the other day, no problems...................the worst part was the anticipation before the surgery, after that it was easy. If I have to go through it again, I know what to expect and won't be nervous about it, just anxious to get it over with.

Peace and good health, Johnny

• Members

I had mine done on June 25. The surgery, hell, I don't even remember, but it was one heck of a great sleep!!! All I remember is the gas passer telling me he was pumping in the joy juice and about three seconds later I was out like a light!! The next thing I remember was the nurse patting my cheek waking me up. The first few days were not fun because I was afraid to move around, but Vicadin is a wonderful thing!!!!!!!!!! Walking with a cane for about a week ,then everything started feeling better...............It feels great now, even lifted my combo amp the other day, no problems...................the worst part was the anticipation before the surgery, after that it was easy. If I have to go through it again, I know what to expect and won't be nervous about it, just anxious to get it over with.

Peace and good health, Johnny

Yeah, surgery is easy once you've been put to sleep. The hard part for me was signing the consent forms, and then thinking about all the {censored} that could go wrong. Luckily nothing did. I just had fat bust through, it wasn't even bowel like they thought it was. Thankfully, I wasn't looking forward to having a {censored} bag.

I'm walking an everything, going from sitting to standing or lying down is the worst atm. Glad to hear you are doing good now :thu: I can't wait to jam with the band again.

Speaking of bands are either of you guys in Dead Man Sway?

Archived