DAOTD: I'll Bet It Burns When He Pees...

Bonoman

• Members

There's nothing worse than two people being forced to live together after they've separated just to save a few pennies on rent.

This was especially true for a divorced couple in Russia, who after three years of co-habitating on account of high property taxes, finally reached their boiling point. In a shocking outburst, the woman set fire to her ex-husband's genitals as he sat naked watching television and drinking vodka.

Moscow officials reported it was three years of pent up hostility over having to share the same roof that lead to the freak attack. Whether or not he'll make a full recovery is "difficult to predict", according to a police spokesperson.

"It was monstrously painful," the wounded man told a Russian newspaper. "I was burning like a torch. I don't know what I did to deserve this."

And they thought the fire had dwindled from the relationship.

linky

For the record, the ex-wife is the dumbass for what I consider to be obvious reasons.:eek:

• Members

For the record, the ex-wife is the dumbass for what I consider to be obvious reasons.
:eek:

Why? She probably wasn't using it. They were as good as divorced and probably sleeping in seperate beds if not rooms. "Ex sex" is only good if you parted on good terms and need to work off a little steam.

• Members

Why? She probably wasn't using it. They were as good as divorced and probably sleeping in seperate beds if not rooms. "Ex sex" is only good if you parted on good terms and need to work off a little steam.

Why is she a dumbass... Hmm... Let's see here... Maybe because she decided to set his cock on fire!!! :eek::freak:

A reasonable response to her annoyance with the guy would be to leave him, or at least kick him out, but to set the guy's pants on fire while he's still wearing them? Yeah, she's a dumbass.

• Members

Why is she a dumbass... Hmm... Let's see here... Maybe because she decided to set his cock on fire!!!
:eek::freak:

A reasonable response to her annoyance with the guy would be to leave him, or at least kick him out, but to set the guy's pants on fire while he's still wearing them? Yeah, she's a dumbass.

Had she set his pants on fire he would have been just fine, seeing as he was sitting naked, drinking and watching TV.

• Members

Oh, piss off! You know what I meant!
:p:D

Any guy who still lives with his ex after three years, who enjoys drinking alone, naked in front of the TV, probably isn't using his wang all that much anyway.

Still though... just to even out the whole men vs. women thing, I'll make a point to put a cigarette out on my wife when she gets home from work tonight.

:cool:

• Members

Any guy who still lives with his ex after three years, who enjoys drinking alone, naked in front of the TV, probably isn't using his wang all that much anyway.

Still though... just to even out the whole men vs. women thing, I'll make a point to put a cigarette out on my wife when she gets home from work tonight.

:cool:

Regarding not using his wang, he still needs to pee out of something, right?

And I'll do the same to my fiancee. I think men everywhere should get together and act as one on this! We missed the boat with Bobbit and now the wimminz think they can walk all over us and set our balls on fire whenever they damn well please! Well, no more, I say! I say, no more!

:D:freak:

• Members

Regarding not using his wang, he still needs to pee out of something, right?

And I'll do the same to my fiancee. I think men everywhere should get together and act as one on this! We missed the boat with Bobbit and now the wimminz think they can walk all over us and set our balls on fire whenever they damn well please! Well, no more, I say! I say, no more!

:D
:freak:

Hey, you're looking at it from an angry white male point of view. This is female revenge for all females of the world!

Or......

Maybe she was trying to re-kindle the relationship. :badump:

• Members

okay ya. bad girl.

but if a girl gets close enough to my junk to set it on fire, it's my fault for leaving myself open to it.

if I'm too drunk to notice? my fault. I'm dumb.

put some pants on.

People of your ilk probably blame the unfortunate victims of suprise buttsecks, too. :rolleyes:

• Members

Hey, you're looking at it from an angry white male point of view. This is female revenge for all females of the world!

Or......

Maybe she was trying to re-kindle the relationship.
:badump:

I don't think that's what Jim Morrison had in mind when he said, "Come on baby, light my fire."

• Members

I don't think that's what Jim Morrison had in mind when he said, "Come on baby, light my fire."

The original version went:

Come on baby, light my fire

Try to set my crotch on FIIIIIIUUURRRRRE!

But "The Man" censored his genius! :mad:

• Members

okay ya. bad girl.

but if a girl gets close enough to my junk to set it on fire, it's my fault for leaving myself open to it.

if I'm too drunk to notice? my fault. I'm dumb.

put some pants on.

Exactly....the fact that she was ABLE to set it on fire is bad on him, I would think...

• Members

Exactly....the fact that she was
ABLE
to set it on fire is bad on him, I would think...

+1

Unless I'm mistaken on the combustibility of pubes here, you'd have to use a blow torch or something like that if you didn't want it to take forever using a match or lighter...which would be kind of obvious as you're waiting for something to catch. Not that a blow torch isn't obvious...

• Members

+1

Unless I'm mistaken on the combustibility of pubes here, you'd have to use a blow torch or something like that if you didn't want it to take forever using a match or lighter...which would be kind of obvious as you're waiting for something to catch. Not that a blow torch
isn't
obvious...

Take the vodka bottle, pour it over the pubes, drop a zippo :eek::eek:

• Members

+1

Unless I'm mistaken on the combustibility of pubes here, you'd have to use a blow torch or something like that if you didn't want it to take forever using a match or lighter...which would be kind of obvious as you're waiting for something to catch. Not that a blow torch
isn't
obvious...

And you would know this how? :freak:

Archived