For rummy - pink bass goodness

bpocall

• Moderators

Damn thats hot!

I'd rock it!
:thu:

You better be a big strong man. I've played that bass, it is rough and rugged. Not for the faint of heart or the weak limbed. :thu:

When is that bad boy coming to the shop to get a new nut? I'm ready when you are. Plus, have you had enough of a chance to play my amps or do you want to bring your cabinet over sometime?

• Members

When is that bad boy coming to the shop to get a new nut? I'm ready when you are. Plus, have you had enough of a chance to play my amps or do you want to bring your cabinet over sometime?

I think I'm playing the jazz at a show tomorrow. I can bring it by one night this week. Also, my next show after that isn't until the 7th. I'll bring both by and you can hang on to the cab for a bit. :thu:

• Members

You better be a big strong man. I've played that bass, it is rough and rugged. Not for the faint of heart or the weak limbed.

haha I sure am. Hell, I got two big heavy basses two. Although I also have a bass that weighs 5.5lbs......and its a solidbody! :lol:

BTW Kindness, I've decided to bring my new SB bass to that tech. I don't want to mess it up and I fear some of its problems may be due to the fact that it was strung left handed and the nut was modified for this. The bass was just restrung with the same nut. Might explain the funny buzzing I was telling you about. Only bad thing is that the tech has a 4 week waiting time. But he is the best of the best...he built several of U2's guitars. :thu:

• Moderators

haha I sure am. Hell, I got two big heavy basses two. Although I also have a bass that weighs 5.5lbs......and its a solidbody!
:lol:

BTW Kindness, I've decided to bring my new SB bass to that tech. I don't want to mess it up and I fear some of its problems may be due to the fact that it was strung left handed and the nut was modified for this. The bass was just restrung with the same nut. Might explain the funny buzzing I was telling you about. Only bad thing is that the tech has a 4 week waiting time. But he is the best of the best...he built several of U2's guitars.

Good. That potentially explains all of the issues.

• Members

That bass is hot!!! What is it exactly?

It's a parts jazz from Warmoth. Hard ash body with shell pink finish. Maple/maple P neck, Gotoh 201 bridge, Schaller tuners, and Nordstrand NJ4 pickups. It's seriously one of the nicest jazzes I've played.

Archived