Gigs this weekend??

mrmatt64

• Members

First weekend of "Old Timer," an original musical written by a friend of mine. They have some Broadway Big-Wigs coming out to the show tonight, so we're praying for no power outtages.

Sunday I have rehearsal for "Ragtime" (which opens in the middle of Sept) in addition to "Old Timer."

• Members

I've got a gig at a party at a private campground tomorrow night with a band who's name I've never even been told, and I've never met any of the band members before. I believe the guitarist's name is George? :rolleyes:

My wife thinks I'm nuts, but I'm looking forward to meeting the band as I set up! :D

• Members

First weekend of "Old Timer," an original musical written by a friend of mine. They have some Broadway Big-Wigs coming out to the show tonight, so we're praying for no power outtages.

Sunday I have rehearsal for "Ragtime" (which opens in the middle of Sept) in addition to "Old Timer."

Good luck with both of those shows. I just finished "Pirates of Penzance" and in September we open "Urinetown". That one looks like fun.

• Members

Well, my side project - "Cowboys From Hell" had an opening spot for one of the top bands in Syracuse - in one of the top venues, tossed at us last night - for tonight... Looks like we're going to play it: one hour set, on their backline - for what most likely will be a good crowd - and we'll get pay and drinks... I suppose life could be worse...

- georgestrings

Archived