LYRICPOET!!!!!!

basshunter

• Members

Let's see, between the trips to detox centers, psych wards and rehab clinics :), I'd say about a 14 months ago.

Yeah, I have pretty much been off this site since the move. But really, life is pretty good- I am finishing my Masters at University of Vermont starting in January '08- have a decent job (no small feat around here), and have really built a nice home studio. No woman, though- God, I miss Boston on that one account only.

PM me and I'll give you all the details. Woodstock is pretty cool- lotsa old money (wish they'd give me some) and of course, seriously beautiful.

Yeah, let's grab a drink (Bentley's, Tavern off the Green, etc.) next time your up.

You still got that Scout? I had an offer to buy a mint 1980 turbo-diesel (the only year with the square headlights- oh, and it's a turbo diesel :)). The dude wanted waay too much money- double what I had in mind. Bummer.

I left Boston because being at Boston College I was hemoraghing money. My family is from here, I'm a VT resident, so UVM will be cheap!

I'll be back this afternoon so PM me and I'll give you the necessaries...good to hear from you.

PS Where's you pic of the day gone to?

• Members

Cool, sounds excellent! I'm about to take off for a few days, but I'll get in touch next time I'm heading north, probably in about 2 weeks.

As for the cout, you've confused that with someone else? :confused:

And I retired RPOTD. It got to the point where it was taking far too long to get good images that would show up, etc. So the pics were re;laxiong everyone else, but stressing me out!

Archived