New Stuff Day. 5 string content

iplayanesp

• Members

so i got rid of the sg special and this beater jackson i had along with my pod 2.0.

I got

everything in this picture except the 5 string and the red and white guitar. that schecter i picked up for like 300 dollars in a case today, its a schecter elite 5. and the guitars is a Phantom? its pretty solid, has a kahler trem. paid 150.

traded for:

Bad monkey

Vox Tone lab

Peavey bass combo 1x15

1x15 carvin cabinet

Fender pbass(dimarzios, kahler trem, signature geddy lee neck, drop tuner,etc)

IMG_3783.jpg

IMG_3782.jpg

family shot. well sorta. its the ones i play mostly. i will have an ec 1000 and 3 Jackson kellys sometime around wednesday.

IMG_3784.jpg

• Members

so i got rid of the sg special and this beater jackson i had along with my pod 2.0.

I got

everything in this picture except the 5 string and the red and white guitar. that schecter i picked up for like 300 dollars in a case today, its a schecter elite 5. and the guitars is a Phantom? its pretty solid, has a kahler trem. paid 150.

traded for:

Bad monkey

Vox Tone lab

Peavey bass combo 1x15

1x15 carvin cabinet

Fender pbass
(dimarzios, kahler trem, signature geddy lee neck, drop tuner,etc)

IMG_3782.jpg

family shot. well sorta. its the ones i play mostly. i will have an ec 1000 and 3 Jackson kellys sometime around wednesday.

mmm....supermodded precision bass

Why you need all that gear? :confused:

give some to me! :lol:

• Members

Nice picks. I probably use the ToneLab more than any other piece of gear I own. It's ideal for recording and late night practice, and sounds great. Good choice on the Schecter too, I have that same bass in black cherry. It's my go to recording bass. Enjoy it all!:cool:

Archived