Need Bass Fuzz?

Ender_rpm

• Members

Ok, so I used to live in MD, and there was this great shop called Atomic Music, where I bought a low production fuzz pedal called the Sanford and Sonny Bluebeard. Its freaking amazing, but when the College Park Atomic location went out of business, I assumed I'd never hear of them again. Well, someone here mentioned they have a store in Rockville MD, which is about 15 miles away, so i googled it, and it turns out they just moved about 2-3 miles north on MD Rt 1. But more to the point of this post, they have ordering info online for the Bluebeard!!! (Linky) So yeah, I've had one for almost 2 years, and it does EVERYthing a fuzz on bass should do. You can sort of hear it on my bands cover of Song 2 (link below) but my guitard put too many tracks over top of it. Its only one guys opinion, but its the best Big muff style fuzz I've ever played, including a sheet metal case 70's model.

And just to make it clear, I just own and use this thing, I'm not gettin any kickbacks :) There's just been so many bass fuzz threads on here lately, i thought someone might like the info.

Archived