Fender bass picks... you know... the BIG ones!

Azz301

• Members

Theses babies... (man I love Google Image search!)

FENDER+PICK+BASS.JPG

I've just been told that they're not being made anymore!! I don't normally play pick, but when I do, I only use them. The medium, and the white heavy guage.

I've only got a couple left - they're the only picks I've actually kept for years - and I wanna know if I can buy more. Especially in Oz!!

Any Idea???

• Members

My bad

you can have them delivered to me and I will send them post to you if you cant find any locally:thu:

Man if someone gets me a shipping cost to Sydney, Aus (post code 2153), I'd happily order a dozen... and throw in a few more bucks for the trouble!

Might see if a few other aussies want some...

• Members

Man if someone gets me a shipping cost to Sydney, Aus (post code 2153), I'd happily order a dozen... and throw in a few more bucks for the trouble!

Might see if a few other aussies want some...

Get me a price including shipping, I'd take 3 or 4 dozen of the heavy. (I can't play with fingers because of my wrist, big picks are the way to go).

• Members

Get me a price including shipping, I'd take 3 or 4 dozen of the heavy. (I can't play with fingers because of my wrist, big picks are the way to go).

damn, there we go! got the ball rolling... make mine 3-4dozen aswell (might aswell if they're cheap!!)

I might just order ALOT and them sell them off to any other aussies (or kiwis.... *shudder*) that want some. Cost price for HCBF members.

Archived