SI predicts Saints will win the Superbowl

Bass8987

• Members

That was intended as a joke, but to me the Falcons just became the most dangerous team in the league. Why? Because now they have somethng to prove.

Will that overcome a lack of talenT? Probably not, but it will carry them is a whole lot of games they should lose.

Past examples: Philadelphia two seasons ago (McNabbs Broken Leg) and New Orleansd the last TWO seasons, but especially the Katrina "We don't have a home field" season.

Am I saying The Falcons are a lock? No. But I am saying they will probably beat a whole lot of teams where they are underdogs just based solely on the WTF factor.

+100 the most dangerous team in football. Nothing to loose and everything to prove. Don't know how many people watched the Falcons on Monday night, but some sideline reporter said that "Vick was not only the face of the Falcons, but the face of the city" thought that I was going to die. The Falcons have not had back to back winning seasons in forever, Vick has only one winning season and one appeance in the play-offs. We are better off without him.

• Members

That was intended as a joke, but to me the Falcons just became the most dangerous team in the league. Why? Because now they have somethng to prove.

Will that overcome a lack of talenT? Probably not, but it will carry them is a whole lot of games they should lose.

Past examples: Philadelphia two seasons ago (McNabbs Broken Leg) and New Orleansd the last TWO seasons, but especially the Katrina "We don't have a home field" season.

Am I saying The Falcons are a lock? No. But I am saying they will probably beat a whole lot of teams where they are underdogs just based solely on the WTF factor.

Only half-way jokingly. :thu:

I agree with you, a lot of teams are going to lay down for the Falcons this year.

Big mistake ... for them. The Falcons are still very dangerous. ;)

• Members

I root for Indy or Tennessee.

Colts are still kickin', and having Tony Gonzalez at WR isn't gonna hurt at all.

The Titans have gotten LenDale White to a good weight and looks great so far. Vince is only gonna kick more ass as each year goes by... :thu:

I'll never forget the quote-

"And Vince Young scores..." :thu::D

Archived