SI predicts Saints will win the Superbowl

Bass8987

• Members

Ugh, it seems like everyone is predicting the Saints to win. Sure, we all feel bad that Katrina really {censored}ed up New Orleans, but it just ain't gonna happen.

You all know who's going all the way...

(Superfans impression)

'Da Bears!

• Members

The Saints had their run last year. They won't go as far this year. The Pats are looking pretty good to go and I predict that both the Bills and the 49'rs will surprise a few people. The NFC will continue to be a non-issue.

• Members

Yeah.....these guys are always spot on. They had Carolina beating Miami last year................. :rolleyes:

They don't know {censored}.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/dr_z/08/30/division.breakdown/index.html

Miami went 6-10 Carolina went 8-8. neither team even MADE THE PLAYOFFS.

Take a look how accurate they are...............

here's 2005

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/specials/preview/2005/scout.report/

They had the bears going 3-13 when they went 11-5. duhhhhhhhh.......

Dr. Z doesn't know a thing about football.

• Members

The Saints had their run last year. They won't go as far this year. The Pats are looking pretty good to go and I predict that both the Bills and the 49'rs will surprise a few people. The NFC will continue to be a non-issue.

+1, especially about the NFC:p

• Members
Whut?

They gotta get by the Falcons first!

:o
:o:o

That was intended as a joke, but to me the Falcons just became the most dangerous team in the league. Why? Because now they have somethng to prove.Will that overcome a lack of talenT? Probably not, but it will carry them is a whole lot of games they should lose.Past examples: Philadelphia two seasons ago (McNabbs Broken Leg) and New Orleansd the last TWO seasons, but especially the Katrina "We don't have a home field" season.Am I saying The Falcons are a lock? No. But I am saying they will probably beat a whole lot of teams where they are underdogs just based solely on the WTF factor.

• Members

Discuss

My first question is, what's SI track record?

While I like the Saints you can't forget about Vince Young and his Titans. And it isn't at all unreasonable to think the Colts could repeat.

I don't think the Steeler's will outdo the Ravens.

Don't forget about the Chargers and Eagles; both great teams.

Archived