I only ever really feel anxious or angry...

ToeJamFootball

• Members

Lately the only feeling I feel is anxiety, that or anger. I get angry over the stupidest {censored}. Eggs not cooking how they should for eg.

Anxiety - I feel nervous and anxious almost all the time.

I have always found solace in music, but lately it hasn't done anything for me, whether it's my music or other's music. What the hell can I do?

/Emo rant.

• Members

Anxiety/panic cost me about 10 years of my life; from 19 to about 29 years old.

There is a lot of professional help out there. Seek it out. I was so ignorant/ashamed that I didn't know there was help out there until it was almost too late.

PM me if you would like.

• Members

I dropped out of highschool for half of a year due to anxiety. Back then, nobody knew what the {censored} anxiety was, though, so I had to just suck it up and plow through life. Now, I've found that a glass of Cabernet or Merlot is the absolute best anti-anxiety medicine on the planet.

As for anger, i'm pretty much angry all the time... then again, I am married with 2 kids... Now I get to plow through this phase of life.

It's all part of life's evil, twisted, bitch of a plan. Enjoy the ride! :thu:

• Members

The anxiety and anger can come and go and like you said, for no reason. If music's not doing it for you, try (find) another outlet.

Me? I do drugs. You know, like beers and a Arturo Fuente (my favorite :thu: :thu:),

or I'd down a couple of benadryl,

or I'd go running for the shelter of the

Mother's little helper, ...........when available

I really liked Rohr 714's........no longer available. :mad: Actually, I am kinda glad because I liked them TOO much. :cool:

• Members
also these kind of feelings come and go when you are young...aren't you still fairly young?

If it contiues in to your mid-late 20s that I would worry. If it is late teens-early 20s it could be just a need to exercise more and blow off steam

Hey man thanks,Yeah I am only 18. I have 6 weeks of doing nothing, had an operation. I normally would have been riding 12ks a day.

• Members

Yeah I am only 18. I have 6 weeks of doing nothing, had an operation. I normally would have been riding 12ks a day.

Well that makes sense. I was in the same situation years back. Basically you just have to start reading alot, playing video games etc... I was laid up for 4 weeks, no walking around and all that and that was the only way I kept sane until I could get back to my "normal" life (you know, doing {censored} and stuff). If you're normally pretty active and now you're forced to be inactive, you just have to keep yourself distracted and know it ends in "___" days.

And it never hurts to remind yourself that in 10-15 years you'll be wishing for 6 weeks of inactivity:D

Good luck bro:thu:

• Members

Maybe you need to see your physician and ask him about putting you on an anti depressant drug.

I am pretty much in the same boat as you.

several months ago I was getting those symptoms as you described so I went to my Physician and he prescribed Medication.

I quit taking my meds about 3 months ago, now the same symptoms are coming back, therefore I have scheduled an appointment with my doc to get me back on the meds.

I felt a lot more emotionally stable when I was on the medication.

Archived