OT: the guilty pleasures thread!!!!

Funkee1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
That makes you feel guilty?
:freak:

Should extended my disclaimer- none make me feel guilty either, or are bad in too much of a capacity.

Hell, I figure if I know girls watch that Hills show, I can act like an ass like the guys do on there and get any hottie I want. Just need to move to Cali to do it. ;)
I'm usually "the ride" to the bar on Monday night, so I sit through all 30 minutes of it and just throw crap at the TV and piss everyone off, so it's not too bad.

• Members
Been watching Ben 10 on Cartoon Network with my 5yr-old, and 3yr-old sons. My wife can't stand it, but I think I like it more than my kids do!

:thu: I like kid shows more now than when I was a kid.

Watching Bobobobo Bobobo with my daughter.

TIVO.

Using my kids as an excuse to act silly in public.

Spitz brand Dill Pickle Flavored Sunflower Seeds.

• Members

I like scrubs, but don't plan my day around it. I'd have to say that Jeopardy an nature shows tend to be what I watch.. we don't have cable... my wife did get the season 1 discs of 'weeds' from our blockbuster list, it was a god show!! I can't wait for seasons 2!

• Members

I like scrubs, but don't plan my day around it. I'd have to say that Jeopardy an nature shows tend to be what I watch.. we don't have cable... my wife did get the season 1 discs of 'weeds' from our blockbuster list, it was a god show!! I can't wait for seasons 2!

The 3rd season started 3 weeks ago.

• Members

newcastle brown ale. i love the stuff even when it's gone "skunky"

1052458.jpg

skyy vodka.

20328.jpg

i don't drink all that much but when i do i like to drink quality
:)

3 old weird instruments and amps . my latest weirdo score:

kustomsmall.jpg

:thu: :thu: and :thu:

• Members

You don't have to plan your day around it. Between Comedy Central, TBS and WGN, it's on 166 times a day!

• Members
If I could afford to go back to college, do you think I'd be sitting here watching MAde???

I have another one: I often listen to
Frosty, Heidi and Frank
on the radio. They occupy my time while driving. At first, I found them annoying, but strangely compelling. Now, I am a big fan.

You can stream the show if you want a sample......

You should be teaching!:wave:

Archived