How long does it take room temperature beer in the fridge to get cold?

Apendecto

• Members

I went to PA and now I have a few cases of warm beer in my basement (next to the 8x8 for size comparison :D).

BeerJr.jpg

One of these days when I have a day off and a case of beer I make this an experiment. How long does it take a luke warm beer to get cold in the fridge?

Yo.

• Members

Put it in the freezer for a few minutes and
tit
should be good to go.

Dan

I like where this thread is going!

I remember the Mythbusters where they see how fast they can chill a beer (I believe a little water, ice and salt in a cooler works best) but I don't remember the "long way" part.

Yo.

• Members

Jeff...seems you are quite the beer drinker lately. Good things!

Dan

Yeah...I'm quite shocked by it myself. I typically drink a beer a day...maybe two or three on a weekend.

I think what started it, honestly, was that my kids consume every prepackaged beverage that comes into this house with reckless abandon. Since I know they won't drink beer, I know that I'll always have a cold beverage available.

• Members

Yeah...I'm quite shocked by it myself. I typically drink a beer a day...maybe two or three on a weekend.

I think what started it, honestly, was that my kids consume every prepackaged beverage that comes into this house with reckless abandon. Since I know they won't drink beer, I know that I'll always have a cold beverage available.

That's a beautiful reason to drink:D

Yeah normally I'll have a couple beers a night. I never get drunk..at most a buzz, but I just love beer with all my heart. I'm actually drinking a pale ale I brewed a couple months ago right now...damn good stuff. I actually have to start brewing for my fall selection.

Dan

Archived