5 days later and

RIC N BACKER

• Members

I cant put the SX 75 Jazz bass down.....this thing is frigging fantastic bone stock.

the P/U output has got great tone. it is still so hard to believe that a 160 dollar bass is so good.

I took out the Ric to play it and while it is what it is I am having a lot of fun playing the SX..... it just sounds and feels so good....

I had a 3 second thought to trade the Ric in for a Fender American vintage 75.... is that nutz or what? :freak:

• Members

I had a 3 second thought to trade the Ric in for a Fender American vintage 75.... is that nutz or what?
:freak:

According to your sig you have the exact Ric I once had. It was my go to bass for all gigs, from weddings to dangerous Massaschusetts biker bars.

I sold it' cause I had a financial crisis and needed the cash:cry:. But I am seriously thinking of getting another jetglo 4003- everybody commented on its tone and it fit my hand and style of playing perfectly.

So, yeah, buying a remake of a 1975 Fender Bass is absolutely:freak:

• Members

According to your sig you have the exact Ric I once had. It was my go to bass for all gigs, from weddings to dangerous Massaschusetts biker bars.

I sold it' cause I had a financial crisis and needed the cash:cry:. But I am seriously thinking of getting another jetglo 4003- everybody commented on its tone and it fit my hand and style of playing perfectly.

yea you are probably right.

I waited a lifetime to get it and I am probably just in lust with the new girlfriend right now...lol

I always get the WOW a Ric....and that thing sounds awesome.... so like I said a 3 second thought....

Archived