Mo' Headrush Stuff

T. Alan Smith

• Moderators

Of course I love it.

If you think you were freaked out by the tele comment, you should have seen me listening to this. o confirm that I wasn't buts, I sent it to one of my friends that has been with me making music for the last decade. He just wrote back asking when I wrote it and when I got all my recording gear set back up. Hahaha. I can tell it isn't me because my tone is different, but based on note selection and overall composition, you could probably convince me I did that and just can't remember. In a way that sounds too conceited to say because I think your playing far exceeds my ability, but the similarities are just shocking to me.

• Members

Of course I love it.

If you think you were freaked out by the tele comment, you should have seen me listening to this. o confirm that I wasn't buts, I sent it to one of my friends that has been with me making music for the last decade. He just wrote back asking when I wrote it and when I got all my recording gear set back up. Hahaha. I can tell it isn't me because my tone is different, but based on note selection and overall composition, you could probably convince me I did that and just can't remember. In a way that sounds too conceited to say because I think your playing far exceeds my ability, but the similarities are just shocking to me.

I don't know about that. I don't consider myself a technical player at ALL in the way most people think of technical players. I'm just "singing'' on my instrument. ;):)

Archived