Video editing = boring

Anesthesia

• Members

I can identify, I volunteered to convert a bunch of my girlfriend's family video footage(currently on VHS-C format) to digital and I ahve done roughly 43 tapes so far with about a dozen left to go..I think I bit off more than I can chew!!:cry::freak:

• Members

What are you editing with/on? I have some projects at work that are going to take some wonderful rendering time when I get around to working on them. Oh, the joy. Those are the days I snuggled up with my B&H catalog and Brick Breaker on my Black Berry.

using my SOny Vaio laptop computer with a PCI analog to digital video conversion card. Not too bad on the conversion, it runs at realtime and the only problem is having to go through the tapes first, log down the counter points for beginning and end of each video part and then going back and letting it do the conversion. Its just really time consuming, so Im letting it do its thing while I clean house,do the bills,wash dishes,shop EBAY, post here, etc.. Its taken me about a week off and on to do what Ive done so far, so at least I am making some progress.:thu:

Archived