So I was filling in as a drummer at this Jazz gig right?

Undead Sycip

• Members

The singer brought in this bass player who kinda looks like Ving Rhames. I learned that they go way back. Anyway, this guy looks at me like I'm some Middle school drummer right? So I thought "I'm gunna git you suckah". Sure enough during his solo I reversed the beat (It's kinda hard to explain) and totally {censored}ed the pocket up. He was left standing there with all eyes on him.:thu:

• Members

Bastadge!!!!!!:mad:

:D

Hey......... Watch for that next year, since it's out your way. It was the Moreno Valley Jazz and R&B Festival (Not to be confused with the MV Smooth Jazz Fest which was Last weekend). It was the first year doing it, but they are gonna make it bigger and better every year.

• Members

The singer brought in this bass player who kinda looks like Ving Rhames. I learned that they go way back. Anyway, this guy looks at me like I'm some Middle school drummer right? So I thought "I'm gunna git you suckah". Sure enough during his solo I reversed the beat (It's kinda hard to explain) and totally {censored}ed the pocket up. He was left standing there with all eyes on him.
:thu:

:thu:

Archived