Rush ROCKED - That is all...

thelurker

• Members

Great show! The material from the new album was much more "inviting" live than the one or two cuts I've heard on the radio. They dusted off a few old "classics", "Circumstances" and "Natural Science".

The venue in Columbus (this was the first show I've ever seen there that I wasn't working) has a strict loudness rule, but I'm pretty sure they turned EVERYTHING up to eleven last night.:thu:

• Members

I believe I saw a Ric during the encore, but couldn't be sure.

I've seen every tour since "Signals" with the exception of "Hold Your Fire", and I'm pretty sure the CAN'T suck!
:thu:

I got to see 'em in NJ and he whipped out the Ric for "Passage to Bangkok". Twas excellent.

• Members

Awesome stuff. Natural Science has been back in the list for 10 years now, though.

It may have been played, but not at every show. There are usually 3 or 4 songs they switch into and out of the set list, so I had not seen this one in the last 4 tours. The tour video guy has showed me the setlist for the last two shows here, and they did not play it here.

• Members

I am going Thursday. Are they still doing lots of the oldies? I dont think I want to hear a whole concert of Vapor Trails / Snakes and Arrows...

I thought they had a pretty good balance, I think we all would prefer more old stuff. I think only "One Little Victory" from Vapor Trails, and maybe 6 or 7 from Snakes and Arrows. There's a little bit of everything other than that. Bangkok is on! Probably the oldest song in the set.

I was there too Lurker! Awesome show! Too bad about the girl getting run over (killed) after the concert

Hope they catch the bastard who did that!!

Sorry, if I'd known you were going, we could have met there! My guitar player and I brought kids, my wife was there, and we met one of my older son's friends (along with HIS dad) there. We were camped out front center about halfway up the lawn.

It was a shame about the girl. At 50MPH, she had no chance. It makes you wonder exactly when it happened, though. After the show traffic is really heavy. Maybe eastbound on Polaris is where she got hit.

Archived