Play a set get a tattoo... good deal!

bassgirl9

• Members

So I just finished playing the tattoo festival. Super fun, super great. The cast from LA ink were there. I bumped into a few of them over the weekend, but the coolest part was gettting my first tattoo.

I saw Carson's stuff online ( www.carsontattoo.com )and admired his style, so I went to his booth to see if he had any openings. He didn't really, but managed to fit me in around other customers and after hours. I asked him to draw up a little devillish pinup girl with a bass or something and this is what he came up with for me.

Check it out!

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

Super cute, hey? I'm pretty happy.

• Members

That's a cool tat!!

I just started a new PT job as a Production assistant at a show in Vegas, one of the cast members was showing off his new ink, it's the exact same celtic cross that I've got on my arm.... That won't happen to you..... I still like my tat, and it just goes to show that I've got good taste, right?!? He even went to a different artist than I did... small world....

• Members

Woah!

that is well detailed.

How long will detail and colour like that stay clear for?

:confused:

She's so big it should be quite a while. However, she's about to look like crap as she heals up. My arm is just a big flabby sausage right now, it's so swollen. I can feel the skin starting to tighten, so it wont be long before she starts to peel.

Archived