I'm baaaaaaack....

JC Bass

• Members

Assuming that anyone at all missed me even...

Here's what's happened in my life since I disappeared from here back in May:

1. I lost my job at the end of May...:o

2. I put my house on the market and moved back to my home town of Springfield, MO

3. I started looking for a new job here

4. I lived at my dad's house (it is really true...you can't go home again) for a couple of months and he only had dial-up...blech...another thing that you can't go back again...:o

5. I got to spend a lot of time with my kids, as I didn't have to work or anything, so it was really nice. :thu:

6. Got involved at a new church here and my second week there became a member of the worship team playing bass and occasionally singing. :cool:

7. My mom and step-dad bought an old farm house an hour from Springfield and made me an offer I couldn't refuse: become the caretaker of the place until my step dad retires next August when they will be moving into the place. I get to live rent-free, utilities and groceries paid, gas to and from Springfield paid and back in the realm of high speed.

8. I finally sold my house in Arkansas and closed about a week ago. How's that for awesome? With the housing market what it is, I sold it in just a little over 2 months!!!

9. I got a job finally and I start next Monday...the hours may suck and the pay is even worse, but it will be a start and get my foot in the door and there is some upcoming opportunities for me there.

Anyway...I think that covers most of the stuff that has happened. I've really missed coming around here to my favorite little "pub on the net". I hope to be around more in the coming days and see if I can get back into the groove here!

:wave:

• Members

The real question is, did you buy any more shirts to match your bass?

Yeah JC you gotta put the old avatar back with the shirt, then they will know.

Welcome back to Springberg! Where did you get a job? How many times have you eaten cashew chicken since you've been back? (local joke)

Glad another HCBF dude is in the area. PM me your email and I'll get you on our band's mailing list and maybe you can come out. Although if your real involved in a church around here you might not want to come into the places I play. Wait a minute almost forgot. The jazz group I play with is playing a Millie's this Friday night from 8-11. It's a nice place you can bring the wife and kids and have dinner. Hope to see ya.

• Members

Yeah JC you gotta put the old avatar back with the shirt, then they will know.

Welcome back to Springberg! Where did you get a job? How many times have you eaten cashew chicken since you've been back? (local joke)

Glad another HCBF dude is in the area. PM me your email and I'll get you on our band's mailing list and maybe you can come out. Although if your real involved in a church around here you might not want to come into the places I play. Wait a minute almost forgot. The jazz group I play with is playing a Millie's this Friday night from 8-11. It's a nice place you can bring the wife and kids and have dinner. Hope to see ya.

HAHA...yeah, just the one shirt still, fellas.

I got a job with TeleTech...an established company that is moving into town. They have the old MCI/SunRocket building on Primrose.

As for how often I've eaten cashew chicken? As often as I can!!! :D

Watch for the silver Santa Fe around town...can't miss it...license plates say "JC BASS" on them! :thu:

PM sent...

Archived