What is wrong with Oregonians? First the brothel guy, now this...

Bass8987

• Members

Parts of Oregon scare me---like K Falls, also known as 'Meth Capital of the West.'

:freak:

I think anyplace can be a meth capital. All you need is a few 5 gal cans of ..... oops.

Please educate me. Can someone define for me the phrases, meh and teh ???

• Members

That's like the tenth place I've heard of claiming to be a meth capitol of some sort. I think it has something to do with the American desire to be the worst at something - everyone needs notoriety if you can't be legitimately famous
:D

Based on what I have seen on Cops, this honorable distinction belongs to Snohomish County, WA.

• Members

Animals are property.

The government exists to protect its citizens from attack from outside our borders, and from each other, to ensure an environment where the individual is free to do as much or as little as he chooses with what he has. - Robroy.

This means the government has laws protecting people from some other "person" damaging or stealing their property. The cat is property. It was stolen and then destroyed. The person who stole it should pay the owner.

This seems like a reasonable decision.

The cat has no more rights than a toaster. It is property.

• Members

I guess you look at things differently when you grow up in the country/on the farm.

Most PETA members are from urban areas. 'Course, most PEOPLE are from urban areas.

Nevertheless, when your main contact with animals are pets and talking cartoon characters, you get a skewed view of quite literally what an animal is - a natural resource.

Archived