Brattleboro, Vermont

lyricpoet

• Members

A place where the ugly get nude legally!:eek:

I hadn't realized that that {censored}hole of a small city/bigtown had made the world news.

Imagine:

*Unshaven drunks in their sixties lying on the sidewalk nude with their shrivelled up johnson!:freak:

*300 pound + hefers parading around topless thinking that because they have big boobs that they're attractive! :rolleyes:(rrraaaalllllpppppppphhh....!) Of course their boobs are big- they weigh as much as the cows daddy takes care of!

*40-50 something couples out of shape beyond imagination paddling naked on the Connecticut River. Bald dudes, chicks with hairy legs and unshaven pits!:o

Why? There is no law against nudity in Brattleboro, VT. Ooops! How'd we forget that one?:confused:

• Members

There's a "naturalist" colony in the Santa Cruz Mountains a few miles from where I used to live. When I was growing up in the valley, guys used to always say that they'd go up there and sneak peaks. When I moved up to the mountains and saw them on a regular basis...Dayum! Totally made me want to live a sexless live. Some of the most hideous sites that I've ever seen, I still have nightmares about them. :freak:

• Members

It's been legal here in Ontario for about 10 years (after a lengthy court battle) for women to be topless in public. Still have never seen any boobs hanging out.

I've seen a few, but it's only the bull-dykes who take advantage of that law, unfortunately. Nothing ruins a nice lunch on a patio more than seeing a woman who looks like lug and has more body-hair than I do go biking by on a bumpy road while she's topless and flapping around. That's right, I said flapping - not bouncing! If you've never worn a bra there's not much bounce to be found in those things...

Archived