Ipods are cool.

willsellout

• Members

So I got my Nano today and the controls are really intuitive and iTunes is the easiest program to deal with out of all the MP3 programs out there. I'm digging the hell out of this one but I've already filled up half of it with my music selection. I just bought my wife a 30 gig with my Mac laptop today and it looks like and 80 gig is in my future. I have been a hater on Ipods for a long time but can understand now why they are so popular.

Dan

• Members

Don't know. Worked fine one day the next day it didn't turn on. The only thing that happens is when its plugged in it says that theres a very low battery and shuts off the second I unplug it. Need to send it away to get fixed.

One of my friends had some iPod trouble a while back. He ended up replacing the battery himself and it started working. If you are comfortable doing that, it'll save you some of Apple's rape fees.

• Members

I'm the only person living who doesn't have an Ipod
:(

Creative Zen V, myself. Never have owned an Ipod.

Why?

Too damned expensive. Not worth the money. I've messed with them, and... There are better things to be had for less scratch.

Whatever floats your buoy, though. :)

• Members
Creative Zen V, myself. Never have owned an Ipod.

Why?

Too damned expensive. Not worth the money. I've messed with them, and... There are better things to be had for less scratch.

Whatever floats your buoy, though.
:)

I've owned 3 ipods, but I doubt I'll own any more. There are just better options out there.Right now I'm pretty happy with my Zen Vision W. It's gigantic, but that's part of the appeal. I'd like to pick up another super-tiny player for working out though.

• Members

They just came out with new ones
:)
The iPod Touch is sexy but doesn't offer as much bang for the buck as I would've hoped.

What had you hoped for?

I read a review that gave the Touch a thumbs-down because she said it's the iPhone without a phone. It has wi-fi, music storage, etc, but no phone and no camera.

Actually sounds like something I'd dig: a data package that isn't an add-on to a phone plan.

• Members

What had you hoped for?

I'd much rather have the touch screen capabilities, a larger capacity but no WiFi or other aps. I think they did too much too soon. Eventually they'll get rid of the Nano, I feel, since they can get large capacites in flash drive capabilities. Then, they'll cut out the iPod Classic. I'm all about moving forward with the technology they have, but they offered too much at once.

Archived