Southwest Airlines Babe!!!!

mrmatt64

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Though I will speculate that there is a difference with what an airline operator can do on the spot, in practice, and what they can do without civil consequences later on. I guess in this case we'll get to see since she's likely suing.

Yeah, it all gets sticky after the fact, since they all sue everyone. Thing is, these situations fall under federal regulations, not laws per se. The operator has leeway that, say, a store owner, subject to very specific laws, does not due to the nature of the operation. Either way, this is a stupid situation and more airlines should be encouraging this kind of thing.:D

• Moderators

Let me chime back in and say that it is silly to throw a woman of for being underdressed. Either enjoy the show or look away.

KK, I'm guessing we get an out of court settlement that tells us nothing about what the airlines can and can't do. That'd suck since I am now curious about what the laws are. Not curious enough to do any research though...

• Members

...if they appear, and that is a totally subjective conclusion, intoxicated then the crew and employees are required to refuse them onboard.

wow. i won't get anywhere near a plane unless i've had a 'few' and have never had a problem being allowed on.

• Members

wow. i won't get anywhere near a plane unless i've had a 'few' and have never had a problem being allowed on.

Again, this is the regs but are they all enforced all the time the same by every employee? Of course not. If, however, you tied one on and were exibiting strange, noticible behaviors and causing issues you bet they would have a few words with you, and probably keep you off the plane. The whole point is that if you're going to cram a ton of people into a little tiny aluminum tube for hours and hours, you better not have anyone in there that is going to be a big problem. That's the *very* general basis of why they have the right to refuse passenger's. Again I agree this situation is a joke, but the rationalization is very valid from the airline's point of view.

• Members

Again, this is the regs but are they all enforced all the time the same by every employee? Of course not. If, however, you tied one on and were exibiting strange, noticible behaviors and causing issues you bet they would have a few words with you, and probably keep you off the plane. The whole point is that if you're going to cram a ton of people into a little tiny aluminum tube for hours and hours, you better not have anyone in there that is going to be a big problem. That's the *very* general basis of why they have the right to refuse passenger's. Again I agree this situation is a joke, but the rationalization is very valid from the airline's point of view.

gotcha. i understand completely. i'm a really happy drunk and i really don't like to fly. i always have a few and then try to sleep. most of my flights are over 8 hours.

in fact, i got to sit next to the flight marshal on my last flight. :D

• Members

Man, I never figured there'd be so many gigantically wussy, scaredy-cat, little sissy girls on the forum...

Learn something new every day
:D
:p

i rarely expect to be correcting YOU on details bro :wave:

for the record my post was in regards to AIRPORTS not airplanes

i think flying is fukin rad. getting from the front door to the plane makes me want to go on a killing spree though

• Members

Man, I never figured there'd be so many gigantically wussy, scaredy-cat, little sissy girls on the forum...

Learn something new every day
:D
:p

Dude, not me. I take a wing seat or a seat where I can see EVERYTHING possible. I LOVED flying to both Honduras and the Dominican Republic. Looking down and seeing you leave the country and having the Gulf beneath you is so amazing. So, so amazing.

• Members

:evil:

Not quite an F-18, but this will be on the market soon. Coolest. Plane. Ever.

http://www.avtechgroup.com/gallery.asp?photoid=121

well, next to the 'ol L-1329 of course.
:love:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So, I'm gonna get one of those...and get my pilot's license...and visiting ya'll up in Chicago won't EVER be an issue...well...that is for getting there and back in time...anyway...

Archived