Vomit Omelet please.....

mrmatt64

• Members

My new band, Vomit Omelet, will be performing tonight at my brother's bachelor party which is due to start in about an hour. It'll be both our debut and farewell show due to the rough schedules for the 3 members (we're all in other bands playing pretty much every weekend). My brother, who's getting married in L.A. next month flew in yesterday for his bachelor party and we all plan to get pretty trashed tonight. I threw this band together 3 days ago for fun so we should sound pretty awful, but will be fun as haillllll!!!:thu:

Worst part is that I'm getting up tomorrow morning @ 6:30 a.m. to go to Ohio Stadium and tailgate up until gametime (Ohio State vs. Akron). If I live thru this weekend, I shall be back to pester you fine folks next week as usual

:wave:

Mr. Matt

• Members

Ahh, "Vomit Omelet" - reminds me of a really bad date I had once, seemed ok, hung out at a bar until it was early, she was getting a little drunk, agreed to go to breakfast at a local all night diner, whereupon she drunkenly hurls all over her plate. Waitress tells me "You've got to get her out of here". Drove her home, didn't get too much puke in the car, though had to run through a carwash afterwards to get the stain off the passenger side door. Ended up having to carry her into her house.

Didn't go back in that diner for quite a long while afterwards.

Archived