Hi Everyone I'm newbie

Low_Signal

• Members

Those Schecter's have one of the BEST low B strings out there. They have a very full, rich, and deep low B tone. Much better than nearly every other fiver I've played actually. The Studio model also has a three band preamp which is much better in those basses than the versions with a two band. For a beginner five string, a Studio 5 would be hard to beat, and impossible to beat for the money. You might want to try to find one to play to see what you think of the tone, but I think it would suit your needs very well.

• Members

Just tried out a Custom 5 and Studio 5 today- and I'm a guitarist.

I loved both of 'em, played them thru a Peavey tube head and 4x12 cab, they both sounded amazing for slap, metal, and anything in between.

It's really a choice between neck thru vs. bolt-on construction, and a choice of aesthetics as well. Take your pic, they are both awesome for the price.

• Members

Thanks Everyone...

Today I played schecter studio5 and rockbass corvette basic in some shop for compare the sound. I like rockbass sound it can give the deeply sound but I like schecter design. Big problem for me.

Tomorrow I'll try for Ibanez K5. Someone told me it's awesome deeply bass.

Archived