Took the Rockbass Corvette 4 to.......

Bigfiddle

• Members

I grabbed one of the $99 Rockbasses at the Labor Day sale at GC. I can't believe how good it is. The neck is a little thicker than I typically like, but once I set it up properly, it plays wonderfully and sounds damn good. I never knew I liked Warwick.

I got this one:

corvb1.jpg

• Members

I grabbed one of the $99 Rockbasses at the Labor Day sale at GC. I can't believe how good it is. The neck is a little thicker than I typically like, but once I set it up properly, it plays wonderfully and sounds damn good. I never knew I liked Warwick.

I got this one:

corvb1.jpg

How the hell did you get a RockBass for $99?!!? They are $600 on musicians friend.com

• Members

He wasn't too "Elite" to go to GC.

Every GC is different. I am lucky to live close to one full of knowledgeable staff with a great inventory. I got a call at 9am from a guy who works there letting me know about the bass. He hid it for me, and I picked it up a few hours later. What more could I ask for? Maybe a G&L L1000 for $75? Because I got one of those too. :thu:

• Members

I got the same deal, 99 bucks. I wasn't looking for a bass, but it was just too good of a deal to pass up. I've heard some bad things about the Rockbasses, but I love this thing! Active electronics, so lots of tone options, comfortable to play... looks good too, with the maple veneer. Got access to the higher frets too. I'm very happy with the guitar.

My motto: If it makes you want to play, then it's a good bass.

I got this one:

275471.jpg

Archived