OT: the completely useless statistics thread!!!!

Funkee1

• Members

It's Sunday, so that means it's time for me to start a pointless thread that will make you all think. If nothing else, my threads will make you think "Boy! This guy's Bored!!!" or "Funkee, you have no life!" (edit: I know what you're thinking.... How is this different from any of your other posts???)

So here is the game:

Post a completely useless piece of information, but present it as a statistical fact. It can be true or false, but remember......with the minds on this forum, if you post something untrue, someone will prove you wrong (Like Emprov or C7....) so I suggest sticking to things that, after a person reads it, they go "Well Duh!!!"

As usual, I'll start:

It is a fact that 100% of all NFL Games are 50% complete by the end of the second quarter.

It is also a statistical fact that All super Bowls have been won by the team that was leading when time expired.

• Members

During its long summer years, the now declassified planet Pluto has a tenuous atmosphere comprised mostly of Nitrogen. Even at that distance and the sun being a fraction of what it is here on Earth, Astronomers believe that a person standing on the surface would see a fairly lit blue sky not too dissamilar to what we see on Earth......

Not a statistic but I thought this was kinda neat................ :D

DRF is 100% handsome

• Members

Roughly? That's not a statistic!

A lab rat will eventually die doing anything for a long enough period of time.

First, you log into harmony central as a whole, not the bass form. Secondly, there are absolutely lurkers reading these pages, who don't have accounts.

C'mon, people!
:D

Sorry, should have said, "viewing HCBF".

Archived