Am I the only one who isn't super picky about women's looks?

Psilocybin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Now that I'm in my mid 30's, I'm finding ALL KINDS of women attractive.
:idk:

I'm 28 and already jumping on that bandwagon. I kick myself in the ass when I think about how shallow I was as a high school kid. I spent so much time being obsessed with the "hottest" girls in school when there were plenty of hot girls I could have had plenty of fun with.

• Members

Depends on what we're talking about.

2 hours on a Saturday night or do you have to actually listen to them speak again?

I hadn't even thought that far ahead...

I just know that those two elements, coupled with a tanning bed tan that I have to decide if they bought the "original recipe" or "extra crispy" tanning package, screams, "I'm trying too hard."

• Members

gentlemen, pull up a chair, and cover your heads, because i'm about to drop some knowledge.

the entire world can be summarized very easily: into a binary system. all this nonsense we propogate about whether a woman is attractive, hot, interesting, good body, pretty, etc, is all nonsense. everyone in the world is either a ONE or a ZERO: you'd either f--k 'em or you wouldn't. it's that simple.

so there it is. brittney? she's a one. that southwest airlines whore? she's a one. plain and simple.

for guys, most women are ones, while for women, most men are zeros. therein lies the eternal struggle over the mating ritual of the modern world.

can i get an amen?

Testify brother!

• Members
About chicks I would actually date...yes...me too. About just saying someone is attractive...not as much.

It all comes down to interest for me. Not that that matters, though. :p

Not big into getting laid, but I would like to discuss the movie we just watched, in terms of acting, plot, direction, production value, etc. Haha...

That made me feel bad inside.

But it's the truth. :p

Archived