Am I the only one who isn't super picky about women's looks?

Psilocybin

• Members

After checking out some of the remarks made about Brittney Spears I started to feel like I'm in the minority. While she isn't as slender as she once was, I think she is still hot. The post about the Southwest Airlines chick was full of "butterface" type remarks. Again, while not a perfect 10, I'd say she is attractive.

In the words of Ol' Dirty Bastard "All the pretty girls in the world, and the ugly girls too, cause to me you're pretty anyway, baby"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After checking out some of the remarks made about Brittney Spears I started to feel like I'm in the minority. While she isn't as slender as she once was, I think she is still hot. The post about the Southwest Airlines chick was full of "butterface" type remarks. Again, while not a perfect 10, I'd say she is attractive.

In the words of Ol' Dirty Bastard "All the pretty girls in the world, and the ugly girls too, cause to me you're pretty anyway, baby"

No, you're not.

• Members

gentlemen, pull up a chair, and cover your heads, because i'm about to drop some knowledge.

the entire world can be summarized very easily: into a binary system. all this nonsense we propogate about whether a woman is attractive, hot, interesting, good body, pretty, etc, is all nonsense. everyone in the world is either a ONE or a ZERO: you'd either f--k 'em or you wouldn't. it's that simple.

so there it is. brittney? she's a one. that southwest airlines whore? she's a one. plain and simple.

for guys, most women are ones, while for women, most men are zeros. therein lies the eternal struggle over the mating ritual of the modern world.

can i get an amen?

• Members
gentlemen, pull up a chair, and cover your heads, because i'm about to drop some knowledge.

the entire world can be summarized very easily: into a binary system. all this nonsense we propogate about whether a woman is attractive, hot, interesting, good body, pretty, etc, is all nonsense. everyone in the world is either a ONE or a ZERO: you'd either f--k 'em or you wouldn't. it's that simple.

so there it is. brittney? she's a one. that southwest airlines whore? she's a one. plain and simple.

for guys, most women are ones, while for women, most men are zeros. therein lies the eternal struggle over the mating ritual of the modern world.

can i get an amen?

Preach it.

Archived