Bowling.

collinwho

• Members
Burns: I don't remember writing a check for bowling.

Smithers: Uh, Sir, that's a check for your
boweling

Burns: Oh, yes. That's very important.

Smithers: Yes, Sir. Remember that month you didn't do it?

Burns: Yes...that was unpleasant for all concerned. Anyway, back to the checks. Stop everything! I don't remember writing a check for bowling.

Smithers: Hmm...the memo says, "To my pal, Poppin' Fresh."

Burns: Ah yes, that greedy, grasping, glob of chemicals.

Smithers: Probably one of your ether-induced hallucinations, Sir. I'll check the employee file to see who could pull off such an impersonation. [pushes a remote; a TV turns on] Hmm. Now, it was either Pops Freshenmeyer -- [on the screen, Pops and Poppin' are overlaid] -- or Homer Simpson. [Homer and Poppin' are overlaid; "Perfect match" flashes]

Burns: Homer Simpson, eh? Let's shut down this bowling scam right now.

• Members

We have one place in Milwaukee that you can duckpin bowl. It is 2 lanes, in the basement of a bar, and you have to call ahead of time so they can schedule a pin-boy to be there.

Pin boy? That must be one old bowling alley. Sounds cool. I'd like to check it out if I'm ever in Milwaukee.

• Members

Weird. I'm going bowling in about an hour. Some kind of team building function at work.

We're so lame...
:cry:

Lame? Why is that lame? Bowling is one of the very few drinking sports left.

What better way to get to know your collegues than to get {censored}-faced and laugh at each other's bowling skills (or lack thereof)?

Bowling is awesome! :thu: And unless you're a real stick... it should be a lot of fun.

• Members

its lame because we're a bunch of accountants and this is as crazy as we get. Plus they're going to make us bowl standing on your head, behind your back, using the wrong hand, etc...

Better than sitting at a desk I guess.

:mad:either take it seriously, or don't bowl:mad:

Archived