SCUMBAGS AT WORK

ta2bass

• Members

Hi everyone...so get this...

I played a show this past weekend here in Massena....waaaaaaay northern NY. I brought along my entire arsenal. Including my HOMEBREW and DeArmond Ashbory Basses and my super old Traynor tube head. The gig went off without a hitch needless to say. End of show...were packing up and getting ready to leave for the night....i picked up the cases of what i thought were my 2 beasts...and NO BASS IN EITHER ONE!!! The only people around other than the band, was our girls.....and the bar owner and his woman. They didnt see anything out of the ordinary. Our sound guy was helping as usual and chatting with his friends...and there were no faces i DIDNT recognize at the club. Man...am i flippin PISSED!!! Ive been searching and asking everyone that was there..no leads yet. This sucks! I mean i literally knew everyone in the place! So i posted posters and a $500 reward for the safe return of them....at least the home brew....theres sentimental value there. So this is to all the scumbags....lol....kiss my fat white american...nevermind. I'll simply call you jerks!!

• Members

Thanks y'all......and im at work as well...and far from a scumbag....hows bout i call ya a geek? make ya feel better? Ima tell ya what....i find the person or persons 'sponsible for tkaing my babies....especially my home brew....Its gonna be Mortal Kombat style fatality time bitches! Word!

• Members

Why are you saying there are scumbags at work? I'm at work...and I don't think I'm a scumbag!!! Sheesh...

Why is everyone getting so defensive :confused: There were obviously scumbags present at his place of work..... i.e. the gig.

Anyway, hope you get your gear back.

• Members

Why don't you know that this forum is very sarcastic? It's a joke!!! Lighten up!

OP knew I was joking...

Sorry mate. It's just that I've seen people here blow a gasket when somebody new posts a "I thought this was a bass forum" thread. Nobody seems to "lighten up " then.

• Members

Sorry mate. It's just that I've seen people here blow a gasket when somebody new posts a "I thought this was a bass forum" thread. Nobody seems to "lighten up " then.

Because that question is usually asked by someone that just joined up and has no idea that it really is a great bass forum in disguise. We prefer to liken it to a bar where a bunch of bass players gather. We talk about everything...bass related or not.

In fact...it hasn't come up for quite some time, so I think we're about due...

• CMS Author

Because that question is usually asked by someone that just joined up and has no idea that it really is a great bass forum in disguise. We prefer to liken it to a bar where a bunch of bass players gather. We talk about everything...bass related or not.

In fact...it hasn't come up for quite some time, so I think we're about due...

Yup. We're also due for a Behringer thread.

• Members

Well....still nothing....ive called and visited all the local and not so local pawn shops within a 50 mile radius so far....made a few calls to some other music stores...and they all got my back. SO now its just a waiting game.....whatever. Im so bummed....bu thanks for the concern everyone.

Archived