YT: Leave Britney Alone!

Hotblack

• Members

If anyone ever questions why celebrities need security, I present them with Exhibit A.

I figure he's either going for the las vegas cross dressing show, or he's going to end up killing Britney. Not alot of options with this guy.

• Members

I seriously demand those 10 seconds of my life back. I can't believe I watched any of that.

I just watched again and, damn! You know that there's some parent out there watching their kid make these videos. Gotta wonder what they're thinking. If it were my kid? I dunno man, that's pretty out there.

• Members

I just watched again and, damn! You know that there's some parent out there watching their kid make these videos. Gotta wonder what they're thinking. If it were my kid? I dunno man, that's pretty out there.

I doubt this is the first time this individual has had a hissy fit. I'm thinking this is probably just another in a long history of hissy fits. If you were the parents I'm guessing you'd be pretty used to it by now. But after watching the video a couple of times I'm begining to see why some species eat their young.

Archived