New Honorary Chicago Forumite

Kindness

• Moderators

BeeTL rocking it with Brother Mango:

IMG_8442.jpg

BeeTL brings it on the bass, guitar, drums (so he says) and is a really cool guy to boot. We hung out a bit tonight, ate some Guatemalan food, played some music, talked some shop, had a good time. I'm looking forward to his next trip to Chicago and next time more of the locals need to make it out. :thu:

• Members

BeeTL rocking it with Brother Mango:

IMG_8442.jpg

BeeTL brings it on the bass, guitar, drums (so he says) and is a really cool guy to boot. We hung out a bit tonight, ate some Guatemalan food, played some music, talked some shop, had a good time. I'm looking forward to his next trip to Chicago and next time more of the locals need to make it out.
:thu:

'Twas a really fun time!

• Members

BeeTL brings it on the bass, guitar, drums (so he says) and is a really cool guy to boot. We hung out a bit tonight, ate some Guatemalan food, played some music, talked some shop, had a good time. I'm looking forward to his next trip to Chicago and next time more of the locals need to make it out.
:thu:

I never claimed to "bring it" on anything, especially the drums!

I do enjoy playing, however, and it's good to be back in the music scene after too long away from it.

The Guatemalan food was a nice new experience, by the way.

:cool:

• Moderators

I never claimed to "bring it" on anything, especially the drums!

Hahaha! I know, but I know you can. :cool:

We had so much info to cover in such a short time I never got to ask, what did you think of that little Squier. Not bad for a salvaged guitar, huh?

• Members

Hahaha! I know, but I know you can.
:cool:

We had so much info to cover in such a short time I never got to ask, what did you think of that little Squier. Not bad for a salvaged guitar, huh?

Not bad is an understatement! The acoustic was equally impressive.

Back before I was in Joybuzzer I sang a bit with a band called "The Psychic Ushers", and the lead guitarist was awesome. He played cheap Strats with stock electronics and made them sing like I've heard few other players do.

The key was that the guitars were VERY well set up, and he played through "tweaked" Fender tube amps that just made those guitars sound like nothing else.

Yup, I've got Tweed Deluxe GAS...

Archived