Let's Do This! Party Cart!

burdizzos

• Members
Dude, High Life is the indie staple these days. You're so 2005. Ha. God, I'm lame.

How's the band doing, anyway? You guys going to play a night I don't have my kids or what?

I'm definitely no hipster myself, so I guess I wouldn't know.:D

The band is aight, our rehearsal room flooded last night so no practices before our next show. This one is all the way across town from you but right up your alley; it's a free, all ages show (you can bring your kids if you think they're old enough), and it's 40 local bands over 2 days, next Sunday at the Toad Tavern in Littleton. We go on at 4pm on the inside stage. After that, it's the following Saturday at Herman's.
C7

• Members
I'm definitely no hipster myself, so I guess I wouldn't know.
:D

The band is aight, our rehearsal room flooded last night so no practices before our next show. This one is all the way across town from you but right up your alley; it's a free, all ages show (you can bring your kids if you think they're old enough), and it's 40 local bands over 2 days, next Sunday at the Toad Tavern in Littleton. We go on at 4pm on the inside stage. After that, it's the following Saturday at Herman's.

C7

29th... I'll be there.

• Members
I still haven't gotten a phone call from one of the leads, but I'm going to call next week and schedule my orientation anyways. My wife and guitar player are arguing over my comps.
:D
C7

Tell them to volunteer too. Seriously, it's way more fun. Especially if your row runs out early.

Archived