Thanks Burdizzos!

mike fitzwell

• Members

A public thank you to Burdizzos for a hell of a deal on his Boss GT-6B. It arrived yesterday in perfect shape as advertised. After a few hours of acquainting myself with it I've fallen in love. I'll definitely be bringing it out to the gig with me tomorrow night. It seems to be exactly what I was looking for.

To celebrate this smooth deal, here's a pic of this chick my brother knows:

layla.jpg

• Members

Nah, don't worry about it. The PDF has been downloaded and the pertinent parts have been printed out already.

Good. Once you program a couple of patches, you can for get the book anyway.

My Conquest BPH-2002 showed up yesterday. That's what's replacing the Boss.

• Members

Good. Once you program a couple of patches, you can for get the book anyway.

My Conquest BPH-2002 showed up yesterday. That's what's replacing the Boss.

I'm almost to that point already. :cool:

You sure are simplifying your setup, aren't ya? I can see your point though. I carry, setup, and run our PA as well. :(

• Members

I'm almost to that point already.
:cool:

You sure are simplifying your setup, aren't ya? I can see your point though. I carry, setup, and run our PA as well.
:(

I found that as my guitarists improve, the need for me to utilize effects greatly diminishes.

The last few shows, I hardly used it at all and I don't think anyone noticed when I did.

I've got a quality bass and PA, so there's no real need for me to add more stuff than I absolutely must.

I like the way my bass sounds through a DI.

• Moderators
I can see your point though. I carry, setup, and run our PA as well.
:(

I'm in the same boat. I'd love to just go direct at those gigs where I'm also providing sound, but my monitor system doesn't give me the feel I need to get into the gig, and if I had a monitor system that did, I wouldn't have room to haul my basses.

• Members

A public thank you to Burdizzos for a hell of a deal on his Boss GT-6B. It arrived yesterday in perfect shape as advertised. After a few hours of acquainting myself with it I've fallen in love. I'll definitely be bringing it out to the gig with me tomorrow night. It seems to be exactly what I was looking for.

To celebrate this smooth deal, here's a pic of this chick my brother knows:

layla.jpg

Layla - great name too. :eek:

I love my GT-6B too. So in honor of mine. :cool:

7386a.jpg

• Members

I'm in the same boat. I'd love to just go direct at those gigs where I'm also providing sound, but my monitor system doesn't give me the feel I need to get into the gig, and if I had a monitor system that did, I wouldn't have room to haul my basses.

Same here, that's why my GB 2x12 comes with me. Plus my brother (also my drummer) bitches at me when I bring the 2x10 cause he's in love with the GB cab.

My ultimate goal is to continue to fit all the PA and my bass stuff within the confines of my Chevy Trailblazer. So far so good. It might get tight when I get a new mixer though. :(

Archived