sell me on preamps

B-Bottom

• Members

Come into We B Preamps your complete preamp store. This weekend only buy one preamp and get your next three preamps at 1/2 off!

...and remember, at We B Preamps we'll beat anybody's preamp price or your preamp is FREEEEEE!!!!!

How was that?

• Members

You want $169 inexpensive? I own this too and have used it straight to the board with fantastic results:

http://m-audio.com/products/en_us/DMP3-main.html

I cannot to this day understand why bassists think they need an instrument specific pre-amp or DI box. Wake up! You dumb-ass cretins!

SansAmp is making money off of your ignorance....'nuff said.

• Members

For $1500 at musiciansfriend I hope it makes you weep over the tone.

:D

Looks nice!

So, do you run it to a power amp or what?

I hear ya':)- one of my few extravagences- run through a Stewart World 2.1 Amp bridged- oops! another extravagence. It stops there, I swear!:poke:

• Members

I hear ya':)- one of my few extravagences- run through a Stewart World 2.1 Amp bridged- oops! another extravagence. It stops there, I swear!:poke:

Trust me, when comparing how much money I make to the stuff I have I'd be in a very poor position to lecture anyone on extravagence.

I had enough trouble finding a bass, amp and cab that all complemented each other. I'd be afraid to add another factor.

Someday when I have more GAS money though, I'm sure the pre/power setup will be revisited.

:D

Archived