So I disabled avatars...

ec437

• Members

:cry:

re: Your avatar...in certain parts of VT (seems like the poorer the worse) most chicks weigh more than the cows that Daddy milks.

I mean, WTF? What do these "women" eat? A steady diet of Pepsi, white bread and peanut butter and twinkies for desert?

And, NO! This is not some "glandular" disease. I bet 15-20% of Vermont women approach morbidly obese.

They have no idea of a proper diet because they are uneducated, ignorant and don't care!

When I see a normal weight dude holding hands with a 400 pound hefer I want to scream.

Thank God I am getting laid- she isn't so great in the face, but a great body- works out 6 days a week.

Living back up here in my home state I feel blessed. A good healthy body is primary- you can do something about it- the face, well, it's what God gave you.

The only times I wish I was back in Boston- the babes!:thu: Is this rampant throughout rural America?

• Members

When I see a normal weight dude holding hands with a 400 pound hefer I want to scream.

I should introduce you to my sister-in-law. When I met my wife 11 years ago, her and her sister were about the same weight and build, maybe 135-140lbs. Today, while my wife has put on a few pounds from childbirth and the like, her sister is probably very close to 300lbs with the gunt and everything. This woman does nothing but bake cakes, cookies, and tortes--and from what it looks like eats them all herself. She has two kids that will eat nothing but sweets and drink whole milk or soda. As a matter of fact, last weekend at our annual family camping outing her 4 year old daughter last weekend ate a banana for the first time IN HER LIFE. F'n sad man. Oh, and her husband? 6'2" and 180lbs. :freak:

Ugh.

Archived